The Paper Pulp Probe was designed to be used at a higher temperature than the Standard grout probe.
To deal with the temperatures produced by paper pulp we’ve fitted this instrument with an EPDM capsule. This enables the probe to work at temperatures up to 65°C.
- Nominal sizes: 50, 63, 100 & 160mm
- Accuracy: ± 2 to 4 % FSD (subject to nominal size)
- Ranges: All ranges up to 1000psi
- Pressure connection: 1/2″ BSP brass as standard, others available on request
- Orientation: Bottom or rear entry
- Probe material: EPDM
- Probe length: 40mm below threads
- Case filling: Glycerine (dry available on request)
- Case protection: Rubber shroud (not available on 160mm)