Originally designed for tunneling and boring purposes, the Standard Grout Probe is now used extensively throughout all industries.
This instrument is compatible with most applications.
- Nominal sizes: 50, 63, 100 & 160mm
- Accuracy: ± 2 to 4 % FSD (subject to nominal size)
- Ranges: All ranges up to 4000psi
- Pressure connection: 1/2″ BSP brass as standard, others available on request
- Orientation: Bottom or rear entry
- Probe material: Red PVC
- Probe length: from 35-50mm below threads
- Case filling: Glycerine (dry available on request)
- Case protection: Rubber shroud (not available on 160mm)