With a stainless steel insert, this probe was designed for use in a coarse environment, where the Standard Probe would become damaged due to large, heavy solids.
With strengthened PVC, this probe can withstand even the toughest environments.
- Nominal sizes: 50, 63, 100 & 160mm
- Accuracy: ± 2 to 4 % FSD (subject to nominal size)
- Ranges: All ranges up to 4000psi
- Pressure connection: 1/2″ BSP brass as standard, others available on request
- Orientation: Bottom or rear entry
- Probe material: Red strengthened PVC
- Probe length: from 35-50mm below threads
- Case filling: Glycerine (dry available on request)
- Case protection: Rubber shroud (not available on 160mm)